Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

korg minilogue owners - arppegiator - number of notes?

hazerkeys

considerng the minilogue in my arsenal, but i have a question on the arppegiator ... i have watched numerous You Tube on the topic here, as well as downloaded the manual, but still a little confused ... is it true that the Korg Mini will only arp 4 notes at a time? (e.g., you could not do the Stranger things C,E,G,B,C up and down arp LOL) .. or anything more than 4 notes for that matter? - I have a Aira System 1 that is only 4 poly, but can still arp more than that - hope this is not a silly question .. thanks

PC1x, Hammond XK1c, Deep Mind 6, MS500 (gig rig)

Kurz PC4, Mini Moog Model D, Little Phatty, Hammond M3, Leslie 145, viscount op-3, Behringer model D, Roland GAIA.. (home studio)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only forum member who at first glance thought this was about to be KC's first ever serious debate about Kylie Minogue?

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

I think this answers your question.

[video:youtube]

Busch.

yes - saw that one, and concluded from that only 4 notes at a time in the arppegiator - unless I missed something

Kurz PC4, Mini Moog Model D, Little Phatty, Hammond M3, Leslie 145, viscount op-3, Behringer model D, Roland GAIA.. (home studio)

I think you're right. I didn't listen closely enough. Why wouldn't the 16-step sequencer work?

Busch.

thanks - was thinking the same .. just need that quick up and down riff (Gm7) for the intro to Money for Nothing ... used to use my Prophet, but trying to down size my rig here and looking for alternatives

Archived