Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FORUM CHANGE: OT is no longer OT

Sven Golly

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

..Joe

Some days, it just doesn't pay to chew through the restraints.

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

Just finished season 2 of Stranger Things last night. So excellent.

Nice, I'm in episode three of season 2. Wanted to post about the soundtrack (definitely (not?? :freak: :idk ?) OT in this case), but found out this was discussed about two years ago and the thread was containing spoilers as well I think...:P

Rudy

Just finished season 2 of Stranger Things last night. So excellent.

Nice, I'm in episode three of season 2. Wanted to post about the soundtrack (definitely (not?? :freak: :idk ?) OT in this case), but found out this was discussed about two years ago and the thread was containing spoilers as well I think...:P

I'm planning to start watching it next week. Perhaps a new O(n) T(opic) thread is called for?

As a teen, I first saw that in the theater during it's first run and had no inkling it was coming.

It was the beginning of a lifetime love affair. :Python:

dB

I was a Python fan in high school. My mom and I went into center city Philly to see Holy Grail and liked it so much we stayed in our seats until the next showing. Still in my top 5 all time faves.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

I was a Python fan in high school. My mom and I went into center city Philly to see Holy Grail and liked it so much we stayed in our seats until the next showing. Still in my top 5 all time faves.

Saw it in Abington, right up Broad Street fro Center City, of course. :D

Like I said - instant bond with the Pythons. Their existence/body of work let me know that I wasn't alone. George Carlin helped a lot with that as well.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

I saw it with a couple of bandmates in a city we played in. I remember the short feature before Holy Grail was "Norway, Home Of Giants" and it was hugely funny although many folks just thought it was a travelogue, went to buy popcorn and missed it.

Here for the gear.

What -- wait -- you mean this forum isn't about ASCII, QWERTY, and Dvorak? No wonder I was confused.

On the OP's OT (original topic), I'm actually ambivalent. The mix of OT (Off-topic) and OT (On-) posts does tend to humanize the participants, adding to the feeling of community that might be lacking if we always stayed OT (On-topic).

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

I find the ongoing honesty of the group refreshing, even if by this point, we've seen pretty much everything but jpgs of someone's colonoscopy. :roll:

The grace-note OT material is amusing. It'd be boring if all we talked about was digital arrays and the oxygen content of high-end cables. :snax:

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

we've seen pretty much everything but jpgs of someone's colonoscopy.

Wait, I didn't share those here? Have a look..

Cavern_full_of_stalactites_and_stalagmites_in_Metro_Cave_Te_Anan.jpg

"You're gonna need a lotta fiber to push that one out."

~ "Hellboy"

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

Effective immediately, the forum will be mandating that any thread that has ANYTHING to do with keyboards, keyboard technology, or music in general must be labelled with an "OT:" prefix.

Sincerely,

Decidedly NOT The Management

Here you go..

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4

J  a  z  z  P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

Sometimes I think Sven is a Knight who says Ni! cunningly disguised as an Ambassador of Goodwill.

Just in case my worst fears be true, and so I can continue posting, I offer up an Olive branch.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Sometimes I think Sven is a Knight who says Ni! cunningly disguised as an Ambassador of Goodwill.

Just in case my worst fears be true, and so I can continue posting, I offer up an Olive branch.

We want.... A SHRUBBERY!

Oh all right, we'll call it a draw.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Saw the Pythons live at NY's City Center in 75 or 76 (Can't remember which- getting REALLY old!) and it was was a night I'll never forget.

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

Can't remember which- getting REALLY old!) and it was was a night I'll never forget.

I like this,, can I use it in my sig ? This will cover many topics for me.

Thanks ! :)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Archived