Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

legacy motion sound loudspeaker

Delaware Dave

See the top right speaker on this page:

http://hammondorganworld.com/inner.cfm?itemCategory=45287

Motion Sound made this speaker several years ago. If I recall the design was open on all four sides and possibly on the bottom as well. I believe there were 2 versions, 100-watt and a 200 watt. I wonder what that speaker would sound like with a Vent going through it? Other than this picture I can't find any additional information about it. By chance does anyone own one that can comment about it?

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit 93 Band

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that's already a rotating speaker so a Vent would be...well...not what you'd think?

You want me to start this song too slow or too fast?

Forte7, Nord Stage 3, XK3c, OB-6, Arturia Collection, Mainstage, MotionSound KBR3D. A bunch of MusicMan Guitars, Line6 stuff

It's not a rotating speaker; that I remember. It had regular speakers that I think fired up (can't totally remember). If don't recall if the bottom was enclosed or not, and I remember it having all four sides open so that the sound dispersed 360 degrees.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit 93 Band

Archived