Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

World Series keyboards

Dnsmo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The FAQ says users can edit posts for up to seven days. But for posts I've made, I'm not seeing an EDIT option, only the same buttons which appear at the bottom of every post. I've searched the forum but cannot find the answer. Please advise!
Dennis

The FAQ says users can edit posts for up to seven days. But for posts I've made, I'm not seeing an EDIT option, only the same buttons which appear at the bottom of every post. I've searched the forum but cannot find the answer. Please advise!

Your post was actually fine; the image was large, but the thread was still readable on tablet. The offender was Elmer, who absolutely knows better and was just pushing buttons. Hopefully he'll get at least a double-secret-bannination for his transgression. ;):cop:

Your post was actually fine; the image was large, but the thread was still readable on tablet. The offender was Elmer, who absolutely knows better and was just pushing buttons. Hopefully he'll get at least a double-secret-bannination for his transgression. ;):cop:
Okay -- thanks for clarifying, Sven. Nonetheless, I'll be more careful about image sizing next time. :blush:

Are we indeed supposed to be able to edit posts for 7 days, as the FAQ indicates? In practice, it seems that the ability to edit vanishes much sooner than that.

Dennis

Oh my!

:blush:

The Dodger's offender has fixed his post!

I'll do the same ASAP! :laugh:

But what about the OP? That's a big smiling ginger pic! :)

As he's mentioned, he already tried to edit his post; it wasn't so heinous though, as it allowed us to clearly see and identify the gear in question. The court shall let it stand. ;)

Organist at Yankee Stadium was my dream job when I was a kid. Still is, actually!

Edit to add: does anyone know what organ he's using? Is it an Allen? I haven't kept up on these consoles since my days with Wurlitzer, many moons ago.

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

:confused:

Never ever imagined something like this (never been in the US, either ;) )

So you are saying that in every baseball stadium there is an organist that plays live songs, jingles etc... like an one-man-band? Amazing!

And it's looks like a pretty well etablished thing...

Of course here in the good old Europe we have vocalist and speaker and funny entertainers and DJs, before and during soccer (and basket, and volley) match, but never heard of live "one man band" .

Amazing :)

My band: www.tupamaros.it - Our music: https://tupamaros-it.bandcamp.com/

Galanti Accordion + Voicelive Play | Roland FA-07 | GSI Gemini Rack | MIDI Drawbars controller (custom made) | IK Multimedia UNO Synth Pro 

:confused:

Never ever imagined something like this (never been in the US, either ;) )

So you are saying that in every baseball stadium there is an organist that plays live songs, jingles etc... like an one-man-band? Amazing!

And it's looks like a pretty well etablished thing...

Of course here in the good old Europe we have vocalist and speaker and funny entertainers and DJs, before and during soccer (and basket, and volley) match, but never heard of live "one man band" .

Amazing :)

You will want to read this thread featuring our own Bobadohshe since he does it for one of the teams.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

By the way, for those who don't want to horizontal scroll when a large picture destroys the formatting, there are a couple of workarounds that allow you to read the rest of the thread with less hassle.

In the "Topic Options" menu in the upper left hand corner just above the top post, you'll find two settings"Print Topic" and "Switch to Threaded Mode"which constrain the properly formatted posts to the width of your window. If you're reading in Threaded Mode and want to switch back to normal view, select "Switch to Flat Mode" in the same "Topic Options" menu.

Also, for what it's worth, I posted the same message in another thread here less than 24 hours ago; and the Edit option has already disappeared for that post.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Archived