Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Spanish Forumites - Music Stores in Madrid

Rod S

Need help from folks in Madrid. I`ll be there for a few days this coming week and will have some time next Saturday to check out stores. I've been there before, and checked out:

- Malaga8 - small, but nice selection

- Near the opera - Hazen - mostly orchestral and entry level instruments.

Questions:

- Any other interesting stores to check out?

- I notice http://rage-audio.com/ carry a good range. Do you know anything about this company? Are they reliable for delivery time? My time window is pretty small and will have to ship to the hotel. I've done this in the U.S. multiple times but never tried doing this in Europe.

- Hifi - I saw they carry electronics in general but also musical instruments. I saw they have a store in Calle del Barquillo but also a larger store in the outskirts of Miami. Is the store any good?

- I saw Thomann ships to Spain - any experience?

Thanks for the help.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could check:

Union Musical (several stores www.unionmusical.es)

Leturiaga (Calle de Cristóbal Bordiú, 22, Madrid)

Bosco (C/FERNANDEZ DE LA HOZ, 78, Madrid)

Thomann ships to Spain as well as MusicStore. I had good experiences (long time ago) with MusicStore.

Regards,

Fran

Gracias Fran.

Will checkout these stores.

I looked up San Jeronimo, definitely not in the vicinity of where I've been before in Madrid, will see if I'm the area.

Gorgeous city by the way. Lived in the Canary Islands as a kid (long long time ago), had been to Madrid at that time but didn't remember much. Was there earlier this year, enjoyed it a lot.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

Hi. If you are interested on spanish guitars,artisans boutique and expensives guitars, you may visit:

http://www.condehermanos.com/

Or http://www.conde-atocha.com/

The bests music shop, imho, leturiaga and unión musical española, perhaps a little tiny shops if you compare them with GC. For keyboards, perhaps unión musical at calle Hermosilla, synths at street floor, acoustic pianos at 1st floor.

Enjoy Madrid, nice town.

Thanks!

My dad has a nice acoustic guitar he bought in Spain when we lived there in the early 80s. Gorgeous tone. Showed him the website from the stores...

I`ve put them all in my google maps and off I go...

MBP-LOGIC

Archived