Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Lyrics assistance

Hi:

My name is Charles and I am part time professional songwriter. I have benefited a lot from this board, particularly as it relates to getting advice and tips on guitar soloing from some really nice people here who know their stuff.

I feel indebted to the board and would like to offer my help to anyone who needs help with lyrics. Specifically, I can help with the following:

reviewing lyrics that have already been written to music and making suggestions to improve or enhance them

writing lyrics to music that already has a melody (all I need is the music and melody track recorded so I can write to it).

Ordinarily I do not write poems nor do I write lyrics without a musical melodic reference.

Of course, I can help if my time permits, so I can't guarantee I can help on each and every request, but will try.

No money involved. Just trying to give back.

Charles

• 1 year later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic