Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Chicks are for Fags

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chicks are fricking AWESOME. I just saw their new video..."Sin Wagon" on CMT. Whatever to whoever wants to holler at Natalie about their politics...they're entitled to have their say.

But, that "Sin Wagon" tune is about the speed of "Orange Blossom Special"...and they pass around the blistering solos to both their band, and the gals that play fiddle and banjo.

Oh, BTW...ya didn't just get dumped, didja, Halljams? :eek::(

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

The Chicks are fricking AWESOME. I just saw their new video..."Sin Wagon" on CMT. Whatever to whoever wants to holler at Natalie about their politics...they're entitled to have their say.

But, that "Sin Wagon" tune is about the speed of "Orange Blossom Special"...and they pass around the blistering solos to both their band, and the gals that play fiddle and banjo.

YES! I've said it more than once before here. I worked Country Radio Seminar in 1997 or '98 when The Dixie Chicks played as a part of the New Faces show. I saw the name on the program and thought, "This is gonna really blow. It'll be a completely corporate devised entity, from start to finish." Then the Chicks took the stage and forever blew that notion from my head. (And I was working just off stage with a camera-man. Phenomenol vantage point to watch 'em sing and play. ;) )

Sin Wagon is really cool. You need to check out their more recent, more bluegrass tinged album, Home, Ted. There's a song called White Trash Wedding that is decidedly different than Sin Wagon, but also works the fast music & lyric angle well. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

This thread sure went nowhere fast.

Uh, how it got on to the Dixie chicks is beyond me.

I said Chicks, as in girls in general.

Anyway, it seems my sense of humour is yet again gone under the "noticable" radar lol.

No i didn't get dumped, not this month anyway. maby next month, i'll keep you updated.

I have to admit that i really love stupid humour. I rented "Dumb and dumberer" the other day and one of them has a date and the other says "Man, chicks are for fags" like a 12 year old kid might.

I just thought it was the funniest thing i have ever heard. But alas, i guess i am alone in my childishness.

Come on it's funny shit! :D

(the movie over all is kinda lame btw)

Do you know why chicks wear makeup and perfume?

'Cause they're ugly and they stink. ;)

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

Archived