Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Kobe Bryant... guilty?

The story in today\'s news...

The defense says the woman's sexual conduct around the time of the alleged assault last June should be admitted because it could show that her injuries were caused by another sexual partner and that she had a "scheme" to have sex with Bryant and others, possibly to gain the attention of an ex-boyfriend.

The defense says the woman had multiple sexual partners that week and that semen from someone other than Bryant was found in the woman's underwear during a hospital exam after the alleged assault.

============================

My question: If the woman had multiple sexual partners that week - why, oh why, didn't she shower and change her underwear between dates? :freak:

Hmmmmmm, this story is getting interesting.

:cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very interesting. I find it odd that now Kobe's guilt now lies upon what someone else did or did not do with the accusor. Seems a bit backwards to me.

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Hendmik,

Your statement is totally correct if the woman is telling the truth!!!!!!!

But if shes lying, thats a totally different story. If a woman claimed that you raped her went to the hospital to be tested, and they found one mans semen in the underwear, and another guys pubic hair in the same same underwear, if you were innocent this could be the type of evidence that saves your life!!!!!

I wasn't there, I'll wait to here the jury verdict.

Dallas

http://TrilogySound.com

Reading, PA

The skinny seems to be that the girl/woman may've worn some underwear that had an old but still detectable stain on it.

As to Bryant's guilt: like any star-entranced/media driven situation about which we have no actual knowledge, why not give it a rest rather than pontificate on what we don't actually know?

Prurient gossip is a bit tiresome... but who knows, maybe if enough keep it up we can have a new forum---The Music Player Gossip Pages!

Originally posted by Michael Jackson's real nose:

The skinny seems to be that the girl/woman may've worn some underwear that had an old but still detectable stain on it.

As to Bryant's guilt: like any star-entranced/media driven situation about which we have no actual knowledge, why not give it a rest rather than pontificate on what we don't actually know?

Prurient gossip is a bit tiresome... but who knows, maybe if enough keep it up we can have a new forum---The Music Player Gossip Pages!

Babe Rule # 1: Must wear clean underwear, devoid of poopy, blood, or some other guys semen.

Kobe, you pig! What did he grow up in a locker room or something?

Archived