Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone else having problems?

Seems I am experiencing difficulties with my email server. Not just the Outlook client, but also in attemting to access directly from the control panel on my server. I am assuming that it may be on the server end, as I have tried calling them and their phone lines have been tied up for over an hour.

Hopefully that's all it is and will be a temporary outage. Just wondering if it's merely just my Host, or if other servers are down as well.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viruses. They've caused havoc at my place of work this week. I'm really getting tired of it. I've gotten a LOT of spam in the past couple of days with attachments removed. Road Runner removes them as well.

This could be it, Ani.

Now, if you want to discuss any additional problems... No, let's don't. I'd rather drink a beer and play music, if that's OK. :)

Take care!

Tom

Is There Gas In The Car?

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Thanks guys!!!

Must've been a temporary outage, as when I returned home this evening all was well.

As for the drinkin bit..... let's all get together out at Tedsters' new spread and have a hog roast and a Kegger. I'll pitch in the first $50.00 Pass the HAT...

Oh, Ted, is this okay with you??? :confused::D

Oh, Ted, is this okay with you???

Does it matter? he's outnumbered!

Btw, the comment about said ISP going out of business, the only reason i say that is because an ISP here recently did that-

Just pulled the plug on everything, including the phone, and skipped town. Never a word or explanation.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Originally posted by Super 8:

I have lots of problems, but none of the one's you are describing.

We should get together and go drink'n sometime. We could share our burden with each other.

GROUP CHUG!!!

:thu:

:D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Yeah...

Out numbered is RIGHT!!! Sorry Tedster, you'll just have to suffer through it.

I say we do it while it's still warm in the afternoon and crisp weather at night. Let's say we start this gig around noon while the sun is high, all bring out our guitars and other transportable instruments, and play while our fingers aren't too cold to play. Then when the sun starts going down, we fire up a toasty bonfire and roast our marshmallows or smoke some kabobs over the open flames... then everybody gets to get real close to PARTY and stay warm.

Hey, you know me. I'm up for it. :D I want to have a bunch of bonfires this summer. For the geetarites...pickin' bonfires. Etc. Out at the ranch :D

Mmmm...barbecue. Guitars. Doesn't get any better!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Ani:

Yeah...

Out numbered is RIGHT!!! Sorry Tedster, you'll just have to suffer through it.

I say we do it while it's still warm in the afternoon and crisp weather at night. Let's say we start this gig around noon while the sun is high, all bring out our guitars and other transportable instruments, and play while our fingers aren't too cold to play. Then when the sun starts going down, we fire up a toasty bonfire and roast our marshmallows or smoke some kabobs over the open flames... then everybody gets to get real close to PARTY and stay warm.

WOW Ani!! That sounds like a fantastic idea!! :thu:

Hmmmmmm, if I drive, how far is it from Raleigh?

I'm good for $100 and a killer PA system!

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I guess I could mail myself postage due. I guess the box should be big enough for my 12 string. Anyone willing to pay for postage?? :D
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Originally posted by Ouizel:

I guess I could mail myself postage due. I guess the box should be big enough for my 12 string. Anyone willing to pay for postage?? :D

Stop whining Mr. Ouizel. I got the postage! Let's jam. Do ya think we can get FantasticSound to join us? :)

:cool:

Originally posted by Ouizel:

Heck, Anderson is not all that far from KC. We drive through there from time to time on our way up to Michigan. Hey, next time, we'll stop by and bug ya!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I don't know how serious ya'll are about this, but I "somehow" managed to get Memorial Day weekend (actually the entire week) scheduled off when we turned in our annual at the beginning of the year. That's a first in almost 19 years that I've sprung a week off for a Major holiday like that one. :thu:

If you WANTS TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT PLANNING THIS TEDSTER... there "IS" time to get something organized.

Archived