Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pub Enemy fans here ?

d  halfnote

Na, you didn't hit a nerve, you just took a pot shot that alerted me to yer prescence as one of the sort who criticizes from a passive aggressive stance.

Wow, really? I rolled my eyes at your "perhaps you need to dig deeper" response to my comment. Didn't need the lecture. And if that wasn't your intent, it sure came off that way... to me at least, and apparently to MoI as well.

CTFO.

I make software noises.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If yer intent's just to disrupt the thread w/offering anything relevant, please go elsewhere.

No one gave you a lecture, just the suggestion that maybe you should be familiar w/ what you criticize.

Not my fault if y' want to ignore the point.

Arguing abt attitudes is a waste of time & space.

d=halfnote

Checking back, that's true but when you posted this:

Na, you didn't hit a nerve, you just took a pot shot that alerted me to yer prescence as one of the sort who criticizes from a passive aggressive stance.

Wow, really? I rolled my eyes at your "perhaps you need to dig deeper" response to my comment. Didn't need the lecture. And if that wasn't your intent, it sure came off that way... to me at least, and apparently to MoI as well.

CTFO.

...which characterised the suggestion that you dig deeper [into something that you said you liked what you've heard] as a "lecture" & also seemed to line up with a similar comment from MOI, reacted to that without going back to check your 1st post, which was more positive than negative.

However check what MOI, who did when he quoted me.

He edited out all the comments I responded to, making it look as though I was making a single statement, which he then used to accuse me of "preaching" & "swooping in as a (forum, I guess) "colonizer", etc.

Note also that I've repeatedly stressed the aim of discussing musical attributes rather than side issues & that there has been some negativity to the subject here & apparently in prior threads.

I admit that there may've been misunderstanding here but I don't think that's something I created on my own.

d=halfnote

Archived