Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If hammond is your thing

Pete the bean

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, that sustain pedal thing is making more sense.

:facepalm:

But no.

PS. Thanks Pete for letting us know when the fun begins 'cause it's way too early in the morning to listen to 7 minutes of yet another band pushing a funk beat.

Here for the gear.

The problem with that type of behavior is that the audience comes to expect it every night...

Hey, if it means you have an audience who comes every night....

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

The problem with that type of behavior is that the audience comes to expect it every night...

Hey, if it means you have an audience who comes every night....

Phrasing!

:roll:

Would have to be really good band.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

I saw him 2 or 3 times live over the years....

No show without this "workout"!

;-)

Maybe it keeps him fit to lift his chop

into his van?

;-)

Studio: Hammond XK5-XLK5,  Roland Fantom 8, Prophet 5, Roland SE02, Neo Vent, HX3-Expander, Yamaha Montage M7

Live: Yamaha CP88, Hammond SKX Pro, Hammond XB2-HX3,  Roland Fantom 07, Roland SA1000, Neo Vent

For a while in the early 70s I used to something like this on an L model. Mainly through boredom I think as the guitarist in those days had a 200 watt stack with eight 12s, and the only time I could hear my Leslie at all was with all drawbars out and my head as far into the top rotor opening as I could manage. Occasionally would freak out club owners especially when I would pretend to start to take my clothes off, which of course I never did.

All that ended when I flipped the Hammond for a Fender piano. The Mojo's pretty solid though, all I need is a better stand ....

Legend Soul 261, Leslie 251, Yamaha UX1, CP4, CK61, Hammond SK1, Ventilator, Privia PX3, Behringer 2600, Korg Triton LE, VB3M, B3X, various guitars and woodwinds, drum kits …

+1 for all those furniture cases that hold our clones.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

This caught my attention:

Its your thing [video:youtube]

full body massage starts @ 4:55

Don't try this with your clone starts @ 7:30

At 0:59 you can see his B1 on the upper manual stuck in the down position. Wonder how that happened?

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Archived