Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Trees: friend' or FOE. YOU DECIDE.. NOWE..

TREES. looking at them and I say to myself:" what in the....

trees look to me as if they came from a different planet. no really. they (to me) seem too out of place for this planet.

Think of WHAT a tree is.

An ORGINSIM for creating oxygen and filtering carbon dioxide(to US a deadly POISON GAS) out of the AIR. An orginisim which also tears up soils and rocks with their root systems and when green is pliable and easily rooted and transplanted and when CROPPED or HARVESTED or otherwise EXPLOITED and cut and allowed to dry is almost rock head and easily worked for many useful purposes.

If I was going to tend a planet I would put many TREES on it to do exactly what OUR TREES are doing.

who EXACTLY is making all the KABAZILLIONS of dollars from exploitation of trees and tree products..

The trees BELONG to the ENTIRE PLANET

NOT just to a FEW GREEDY COMPANIES.

the greedy companies must be stopped before the TREES are too few to do their job.

Trees HELP US in so many ways but HURT us by being so VALUABLE a commodity that they are EXCESSIVLY, greedily and thoughtlessly RAPED from the very earth they are designed to nurture and help to SUSTAIN the HUMONS upon it.

trees are hurting us by being so dang great.

We have to either do something or allow our childrens to inherit a very different world.

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"look to me as if they came from a different planet. no really. they (to me) seem too out of place for this planet. "

That's how I feel about the breed of dog known as "Poodle".

No one believes me.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Originally posted by Kcbass:

I'm a little concerned about the rain forest myself. Since that is the planets chief oxygen supply, can't we just make them stop. Kcbass

We could cut off THEIR oxygen. Y'know...the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, that sort of thing; I'm sure the logic would be lost on the local authorities, though.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Archived