Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OK, Craig...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Anderton:

Scott, are you by any chance a masochist?

It's entirely possible. I'm married to a woman who hates my guts, so if that's any indication... :D

Meanwhile, I respect your decision, and if you change your mind (and I haven't gotten completely fed up with the stupidity in there) then let me know.

Originally posted by Griffinator:

Originally posted by Anderton:

Scott, are you by any chance a masochist?

It's entirely possible. I'm married to a woman who hates my guts
You too, huh?
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

You too, huh?

Yep. She's about to start a 6-month course on massage therapy. As soon as she's done (so she announced to me) she's divorcing me.

I guess she doesn't totally hate me - she already said that she's more than willing to do a no-fault where I keep the house.

Let 'em have it. It reveals their character and helps the rest of us decide who to assist with musical issues on other forums.

Also, I'm always suspicious of a participant who wants to "moderate".

Better yet, I'd like to see all of you "advanced political minds" try something.

You all think you can run the world. Let's see if you can even run a forum. Write a constitution and elect the representatives; whatever you come up with.

I'd be willing to bet money the collective political "acumen" will get nowhere, so it'll be a good laugh.

Originally posted by Prague:

I'd be willing to bet money the collective political "acumen" will get nowhere, so it'll be a good laugh.

:idea:

Go on, prove this guy wrong.

Elected officals.

You already have a voting system in place. Maybe an electoral roll so that people can't register 100 times and vote for themselves?

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Archived