Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fleetwood Mac ! How low can you go?

I'm quite sure "Over My Head" was Christine McVie all the way. I liked her...she was kinda the pretty but not-quite-as pretty sister that always got ignored. I had a crush on her, too.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

" was Christine McVie all the way. I liked her...she was kinda the pretty but not-quite-as pretty sister that always got ignored. I had a crush on her, too.

Hmmmmmm . . . I dunno -

http://www.ricmusic.de/wrmcvi1.jpg

I'll give her credit for being smart, though.

Amateur Hack

I picked up their live album many years ago, and was severely disappointed. There was such potential in some of their musical breaks that went nowhere. Haven't taken them seriously since. Stevie mentions Dylan because she sounds like him when she warbles, I mean 'sings'

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Originally posted by Ani:

I did, however, buy the one that had "Over My Head" and "Reannane" on it but I don't recall the title of the album.

That was was self-titled, just "Fleetwood Mac", and in my NSH opinion just as good an album as Rumours; I think the cover shot was done during the same photo shoot.

Regarding the show, I'd have to ask myself just how "natural" anyone can act during the creative process, while a camera is continually stuck in their face...

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

I think what FM goes through as an entity really isn't any different than most bands (or spouses for that matter).

I've had my share of infighting in bands, but it's never led to any sort of overwhelming excesses. I check myself a lot before, and after, getting in the door. Of course, I'm not always consistent with that, but it does help to keep your sanity in check. Helps out the other folks, too.

I'm sure if any of us were to sit in on sessions with, say, the Beatles, we'd see much of the same thing at least occasionally. Don't even talk to me about Buddy Rich! He was one bad@$$ MotherF^%#&( when it came to treating bandmembers! :freak:

Archived