Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ni kontakt 5

ashevillecabbie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can get the Komplete Players which includes the Kontakt 5 player for free.

See HERE

Apart from some free content that comes with the player only licensed libraries, made by NI or third parties will work with Kontakt Player.

3rd party unlicensed libraries will work with the paid version of Kontakt 5.

NI licenses are transferable and come up for sale on KVR, may be a cheaper way to get Kontakt 5.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

I am wanting to buy a boxed version with discs and manuals. Old fashioned I know but that is my desire

You'll want to get over that particular quirk pretty quickly; very few software manufacturers are providing printed materials (never mind install media) these days.

Hit me up Asheville. We can work something out. Although, admittedly, I think you'll regret not getting the full Komplete..That's how I ended up with an extra boxed Kontakt. I thought I didn't need all the Komplete stuff. I ended up wanting it.

I am wanting to buy a boxed version with discs and manuals. Old fashioned I know but that is my desire

You'll want to get over that particular quirk pretty quickly; very few software manufacturers are providing printed materials (never mind install media) these days.

I dunno, my decision to get Komplete 8 and 10 on disk turned out be a pretty handy one:

http://i.imgur.com/VzgDCH0.jpg

Archived