Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Botch - What happened to your web site?

puddlestone.net seems to be toast...

Unless the multilingual "under construction" page that comes up is your new look!

I wanted to see if you guys were playing around town anywhere this weekend...

Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images are permitted.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shoot, and we had one of our increasingly-rare gigs last night (Chipshots in Brigham City; they're moving to a new building and not hiring any more bands until the move, although it sounds like they were considering us for their eventual "grand opening" :) )

Jeff took the website down about a month ago because he wanted to improve it; he said last night he had it finished and it should be uploaded sometime today (which, in Jeff time, means hopefully within a couple of weeks ;) ).

Gig went OK last night, not the biggest crowd but probably the liveliest, dang we had fun. I'm recovering from a cold and the singing/smoke combination last night did me in for the rest of the weekend, but I needed to do my taxes anyway...

Hopefully our website will be back up soon (I'll re-add it to my sig block when its up) and I'm looking forward to meeting you! Our next gig will be at Esquire House of Blues on 21-22 May :( but if something comes up sooner it'll be posted. My number is 627-3561 if you want to call. Talk atcha later! :)

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Archived