Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kinda OT Service Bulletins for Keyboards

HAMEGZ

My Artis 7 intermittently starting emitting a loud white noise that could only be stopped by powering off the unit. So I send it off to the retailer who provided a 2 year warranty for repair.

It had been about two weeks so I inquired from their repair department and was told their tech found a service bulletin related to my issue and the service center

(AMS) wanted the unit to perform the repair, which I am waiting on to complete.

My question is I searched for the issue and didnt find any responses, so had I not sent the unit in I never would have known about the epair fix for the issue.

I know their exists a database for automobiles in regards to problems, but cant find anything for electronic musical instruments.

DO any of you guys or gals had to deal with something like this?

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know their exists a database for automobiles in regards to problems, but cant find anything for electronic musical instruments.

The automotive industry is huge in comparison. I wouldn't expect to find an online musical instrument "lemon list."

On the other hand, this forum is probably the best place where people share the perils and pitfalls they have experienced. It might take some time to find what you're looking for but it's well worth the wait.

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived