Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I missed 10

J. Dan

Ok you guys all do these countdowns and stuff and make it all dramatic. A while back I thought timing it with the new year would be cool, but I'm not very disciplined.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am in8 or 7, I'm not even sure how this all works, but I know Tom buys me a beer eventually.

I've been posting BS to you bastards for years just trying to get a damn beer out of Tom, when he'd probably buy me one anyway.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Cue that horrible final countdown video...no, wait, please don't!!!!

I can't stomach at again.

I have a surprise for everyone when the countdown is over. Something important.

Dan

4, for what it's worth

Dan

[font:Comic Sans MS]

[/font]

What's my prize?

Dan

Archived