Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

AAAAAUGH !!!!

d  halfnote

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

???

To what sort of AUDIO EQUIPMENT is it do you refer?

Stereo reciever? PA speaker? Microphone? Anyway....

So WHAT if it was AGAINST THE LAW? WHO or WHAT should be arrested? And pray tell us....

WHERE do we locate the EXPIRATION DATE? NOTHING electronic I own HAS one! Also....

Did you mean NOTIFICATION? ;)

Inquiring minds want to know......

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

SHOULD IT NOT BE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE IN THE 21ST C FOR AN ITEM OF AUDIO EQIPMENT TO GO DEAD ---WITHOUT PRIOR NOTORIZATION--- :D ---BEFORE EXPIRY DATE !!!!

Just, y',know, axin'...

Call the company, today!

Had a piece of gear die on me, with the warranty about to expire within a day or two. I called the company, and got a real human being who gave me an RA number. It's worth a call to try and resolve the problem, rather than writing it off. If they won't help you, you know not to buy from that company again.

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

Yeah, sure. Doesn't cost anything to make a call. I don't know about ALL companies, or which company made the item you're frazzled over, or what the item IS, but some co.'s might have "authorized" shops nearby that'll do the repair work. Maybe even the place you BOUGHT it from.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Thanks, all.

I was venting abt a suddenly unbalanced headphone declared itself in charge of my ears audio input.

I presumed the extreme angst of my post would clue the satiric nature....

d=halfnote

Archived