Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Another one on the way...... (I'm nervous)

We saw the 2 lines on the kit, and we did it 3 times. Also the misses went to her Doctor to confirm it and............

We are 5 weeks pregnant

We have a beautiful 3 year old son now and we love him beyond hugs & kisses. But in this time and state of the world it just seems scarey to bring another child into the world.

Have you guys seen the news lately, abductions, bad sitters, jobs that could give a rats ass about your kids, just be to work at 9am, no raises, job stability is so shakey.

Ahhhh but another little one

(I'm getting teary eyed folks)

Guess me and misses have a lot to discuss :confused::confused::confused:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I got news of our last one coming, I went into shock. I know it would be good, but I was really freaked out - we just had one a year prior, and to do it again...AAHH!!

But it was OK, and he's the sweetest little guy in the world, and I wouldn't want a world without him.

So congratulations! And hang in there! :)

Originally posted by T.H.:

Have you guys seen the news lately, abductions, bad sitters, jobs that could give a rats ass about your kids, just be to work at 9am, no raises, job stability is so shakey.

Yeah, one thing that won't change, it'll always be a bad time to bring kids into the world. 100 years ago it would have been:

"Have you gentlemen seen the papers lately? A typhus outbreak, rumors of unrest overseas, and it seems a frightful amount of youngsters these days contract polio or tuberculosis. Why, I'd bet a full one fourth of children born don't live to adulthood!"

Congrats, most excellent other T.H.!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

We saw the 2 lines on the kit, and we did it 3 times. Also the misses went to her Doctor to confirm it and............

We are 5 weeks pregnant

We have a beautiful 3 year old son now and we love him beyond hugs & kisses. But in this time and state of the world it just seems scarey to bring another child into the world.

Ahhhh but another little one

(I'm getting teary eyed folks)

Guess me and misses have a lot to discuss :confused::confused::confused:

You need to move out of NJ....

Live 6, Battery 3, Project 5, Atmosphere, Albino 2, Minimoog V, Oddity, Nord 2X, Proteus 2K

***I can't play for sh*t, but I can sequence like a muthaf*ck*r***

Originally posted by nursers:

My number 2 arrived 5 days ago so I can sympathise with the scariness of it all ;)

Probably not a good idea to call your kid "Number two"...they might develop a complex... :D

Congratulations, Nursers!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Yeah, but what a blessing to your family to have another little one in the house. Sure, it can be an ugly world out there. I was born during the Vietnam era. My Mom was born during the WWII era. My Dad was born the year of the stock market crash. We carry on. It'll be alright, man. have some faith.

My son is turning 3 in a month. My daughter is 10 months old. Shit gets scary sometimes, but I wouldn't trade this in for the world. We're raising the next generation, man! Let's make it a good one! The future of the world depends on us.

Big time congrats to you and your wife.

Tedster's right, there's never a good time to have a baby. And yet in another sense, the timing of you and your wife's pregnancy couldn't be any more perfect.

I'm excited for you! :thu:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived