Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

$9 for one day

Steve Nathan

Just bought this. It's one of those "I'm not entirely sure what it's doing, but dang, if I pull it back a little and twist the knobs, it can do something nice things". :o

Clear up mixes, aid air to vocals, bring out AC guitars, etc.

Definitely worth 9 bucks :cool:

NovelTech Character

Don't rush me. I'm playing as slowly as I can!

www.stevenathanmusic.com

https://apple.co/2EGpYXK

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing from the nature of you question you are using Windows. First, to see whether you are running 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows go to Settings > System > About. Under System Type you will be able to see if you are running 32 bit or 64 bit Windows.

If 32 bit then download the 32 bit version. If 64 bit the best choice would be 64 bit, unless you are running a 32 bit DAW or have a 32 bit bridge, like jBridge installed.

MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Thanks very much Markay - much appreciated. :) My general ignorance of computers frequently rises up to bite me. It is a 64 bit computer..... (I didn't realise computers were classified like that) and a 64 bit DAW, so I will get the bigger version.
"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

Thanks very much Markay - much appreciated. :) My general ignorance of computers frequently rises up to bite me. It is a 64 bit computer..... (I didn't realise computers were classified like that) and a 64 bit DAW, so I will get the bigger version.

No worries, the good thing about progress in the computer world is that you need to know less and less about what's under the hood. This means you can spend all of your time doing things with them, rather than doing things to them.

MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

My general ignorance of computers frequently rises up to byte me.

Corrected. :freak:

Ha ha ha! :D That is why I never use computers when I play live - don't want to experience a gigabyte.......

"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

Archived