Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

well, our latest "long national nightmare" is almost over...

d  halfnote

[video:youtube]

Only abt 72 hrs to go !

[unless some snafu puts it into OT with the Courts... :freak: ]

In the meantime let's kick back w/ the best Tom Petty imitation that former lead gtr man Brooooce Sprinklesteelskin ever wrote.

Look close --- y'can even see how he holds the pick !

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO5kEqJdRxA

d=halfnote

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey there baby, step into my big black car, I just want to show you what my politics are".

I have been playing that tune since it was out on the radio back in the day (way back in the day) This season it fits way more than ever on one side of the race....... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dance2.gifhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/dance3.gif

No other way to think, d.

At the risk of starting a political discussion(which I'm NOT trying to do), since I reached voting age 45 years ago, I've lived through 8 different presidential administrations. some I voted for, others I didn't. I'm still standing at the end of it all, and the country's still here.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Here it is, Wednesday evening, November 9th. I did not get one single political phone call today, not one new email asking me for campaign contributions, and there have not been any tv commercials saying that this or that political candidate is the rottenest SOB under the sun. And the weather was nice, too.
I rock; therefore, I am.

Here it is, Wednesday evening, November 9th. I did not get one single political phone call today, not one new email asking me for campaign contributions, and there have not been any tv commercials saying that this or that political candidate is the rottenest SOB under the sun. And the weather was nice, too.

:) Yaye!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

:) Yaye!

+1 I'm always glad when November 9th rolls around! :like:

Take care, Larryz

Yes, there are times when I think that if I hear "Frosty" or "Rudolph" one more time, I'll do something drastic. But of course, I just try and stay away from places where they are playing Christmas music on the radio.

Not, of course, that you can do much about it if you're at all mall shopping or something.

The stations that usualy play "all day, all night" Christmas music 'round here also usually don't start until Thanksgiving night. But I was informed that ONE station has ALREADY STARTED!

YIKES!

Whitefang

It's really nice to not be constantly interrupted by unsolicited text messages, voice mails, and cold calls.

Instead, I had a ninety minute delay getting home near midnight from a long work day on Thursday, due to "disturbances" on the train tracks...

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

That might be only YOUR opinion d. Others might make a different pick. But, you DID unintentionally point out something interesting....

There are some who might find it fitting that the man's initials are "BS". :D

Yeah, Mark. NOW all I get are the usual calls informing me I qualify for:

A FREE home security system;

A FREE "Life Alert" service. Or...

What can be done with my TIME SHARE( which I DON'T have) or FREE steel siding and...

Constant shill calls for some charity.

Whitefang

Archived