Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

:D the Political forum has gone nuts

I didn't even know about it til today, damn! whats

going on? and hiphops not even a part of it Lol

very very funny. maybe it was a good idea after all, apparently folks are letting it all hang out.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say it was an excellent idea, and I commend Craig for coming up with and implementing it. :thu:

Seems like everyone can now have their cake and eat it too: :D

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

at first I thought 'why separate?', I mean such issues are what my music is about anyway, no love songs or booty music but now I don't think it was so bad. I liked everything together though, just my nature i guess.

It's become one big leper colony of trolls. It's like some socio-political version of a men's room graffiti war.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

I always thought it would be funny, like if a bunch of people were killing themselves on a floating dock, arguing, fighting, etc...not even paying attention to what was going on outside their own little self-destructive world...just cut the dock away and let it quietly float off into the sunset. Wonder how long it would take 'em to notice.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Jode:

It's become one big leper colony of trolls. It's like some socio-political version of a men's room graffiti war.

I agree, it's a shit hole. But it seems to be doing a good job of pacifying the trolls.

They don't seem to come out much and bother the other forums.

There is a little bit of interesting discussion going on there, but mostly it's just people yelling at each other. Far worse -in my opnion- than it ever was on the SSS.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Originally posted by Base:

I try not to post in there, but I do read a lot of it. Some of it is hilarious :D

Moi aussi.

It's a riot ... in every sense of the word.

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

I had to take a break from it. There was a point where some really good intellectual discussion was going on, and people were finding points of agreement, but that flew out the window here of late.

Still, I'm glad Craig decided to build that little offshoot. 'Tis better than Johnny B running amok all over the other forums reminding us how much he wants Bush to be prosecuted! :freak:

Originally posted by Super 8:

There is a little bit of interesting discussion going on there, but mostly it's just people yelling at each other. Far worse -in my opnion- than it ever was on the SSS.

Yeah - there's no pretense in there about discussing anything musically useful, or even simply useful, so nothing distracts people from their screed-writing.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

Archived