Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

something new from Korg on the way

hurricane hugo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they make a wide/diverse bunch of music products.

A hint is needed. " It has keys ". Or " it keeps your guitar in tune "

Or " it weighs under 20 pounds "

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

^^^

I'd be as well. Vox branded combo organ with AP, EP, and Synth section.

Not sure this is it though.

Do the coloured stripes ring a bell for anyone?

http://i2.wp.com/www.synthtopia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/korg-teaser.jpg

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

with you here, Scott. I have absolutely no need for this but would most likely buy it were it to hit market. Love the fact that it is 73 keys, although it is a prototype. If it comes out in mini keys I'll pass as I already have a Yamaha Reface YC (MIDI'd into a keyboard with full size keys, of course).
:nopity:

Do the coloured stripes ring a bell for anyone?

They appear to be roughly the same colors as the "boxes" on the Kronos screen when in setlist mode, although I'm probably way off here...

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

I remember someone from Korg stating that they decided to reissue the MS-20 because of app sales and were looking at how iPolySix was doing.

But that was before the release of the Minilogue. I assumed the Minilogue was a sign they'd given up on a potential PolySix reissue, and figured on cashing in on the demand for an affordable analog polysynth. ;)

That would be Cool. The Six and MS-20 are my favorite engines in the K2. Probably because I'm old.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

I'm gonna have to go with Korg Lead.

:w00t:

I think it's spelled Knord Lead.

Korg Kronos 61 (2); Kurzweil PC4, Roland Fantom-06, Casio PX-350M; 2015 Macbook Pro and 2012 Mac Mini (Logic Pro X and Mainstage), GigPerformer 4.

That Vox keyboard concept is intriguing - especially the new 'micro-tube' design that came up in the related thread earlier this year. So a stage keyboard that utilizes that technology would get my attention...

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Instead of a polysix, I'd rather see a Mono/Poly - THAT would be cool!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Similar colors can be found on several vintage Korg instruments, here is the Trident MkII

[video:youtube]

and even this, the Korg KORGUE:

p.jpg

But the leaked picture looks like colored tolex and I like the kind of understated colors. Looks vintage to me.

Busch.

Similar colors can be found on several vintage Korg instruments, here is the Trident MkII

[video:youtube]

Busch.

Boy, an update of the Trident MkII would be awesome. I remember how Rick Wakeman stated that it was one of his all-time favorites.

I had a project Trident back in the day. Never quite got it all working, then didn't have room to bring it when I moved South, so I gave it away.

Nice synth!

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

Archived