Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help me find Bob Seger UMC Tabs

griegercr

Can someone help me. I'm learning to play guitar.....again. I played steel guitar when I was 11, I'm 61 now. I'm learning to play slide guitar, but don't remember how to read music anymore. I really want to learn how to play Bob Seger's UMC, the Live bullet version. I'm trying to find tabs for it, but can't. I've found tabs for almost every other song by him but that. Can someone help me find tabs for this. thank you for any help

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome aboard Griegercr! Sorry, I couldn't find it either. There are many of his other song books for sale on Amazon if you like his other stuff...good luck with it. I put the song on YouTube and played along with it and it's pretty much in F. or try https://chordify.net/chords/bob-seger-umc-upper-middle-class-mrbriefcasetv2 and hit the > play arrow... :cool:

ps. these chords are not always working but if you follow along, I think you will pick up some pointers...

Take care, Larryz

Good call Big Dave, I remember that site in the future! :cool:

???? :crazy:

Does this mean you've BEEN to the future, and came BACK? If so, then TELL us...WHO WON THE ELECTION? :D

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Good call Big Dave, I remember that site in the future! :cool:

???? :crazy:

Does this mean you've BEEN to the future, and came BACK? If so, then TELL us...WHO WON THE ELECTION? :D

Whitefang

I can always count on you to correct my typos Fang! But if I could go "back to the future" I would keep it a secret. Telling everyone who won the election would violate the forum's political rule LOL! :cool:

Take care, Larryz

I looked there. It didn't have tabs for this song. For the sheet music it was just piano, bass and guitar cords. Not the slide. I'll keep trying. Thank you.

If you find a good source for slide tabs, let us know...good luck with it! :thu:

Take care, Larryz

Archived