Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: singers you didnt know could act...cause they cant.

Baldwin Funster

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Recently my wife and I tried and failed to make it through Labyrinth. Bowie's scenes were all that kept it interesting to us. Maybe he was just doing his thing, and maybe that didn't fit with the movie, and maybe if we'd liked the movie as a whole better, that would have bothered us....

Gene Simmons - kiss meets the phantom of the amusement park (or something like that)

When I saw Gene Simmons, I thought you were going to say Runaway. I thought he was ok in it, but I haven't seen it since the 80s and I was a teenager at the time, so if I saw it again today, I may have a different opinion (as I've discovered a lot lately.....old films I watch again and realize how bad they were)

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Gene Simmons - kiss meets the phantom of the amusement park (or something like that)

When I saw Gene Simmons, I thought you were going to say Runaway. I thought he was ok in it, but I haven't seen it since the 80s and I was a teenager at the time, so if I saw it again today, I may have a different opinion (as I've discovered a lot lately.....old films I watch again and realize how bad they were)

Gene Simmons had his best role in Wanted Dead or Alive. Not saying he is a good actor...

Archived