Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

You think you can read sheet music? Bet you didn't know this

xKnuckles

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:roll:

Gol' darn it! That there pianer teacher I had as a young'un done showed it to me all wrong!

Guess I am going to have to take that wrecking ball to the front of the house so I can get my piano outside to practice but first, I think I will actually use a compressor to tune it.

:)

This was a real confidence builder.

I had always struggled to play demisemihemidemisemiquavers at ppp in 9/8, but was afraid to admit it. Now know that I shouldn't. :)

Casio PX-5S, Korg Kronos 61, Omnisphere 2, Ableton Live, LaunchKey 25, 2M cables

Some more advanced concepts here. :)

[video:youtube]

LOLOL!!!!! :roll::roll::roll::D:D:D

Brilliant! THis is extremely advanced stuff! I see I shall need to do lots of work on my jazz turnarounds......... But my favourite bit is the warm ups....... :D Now I see where I have been going wrong all these years..... :idea:

"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

This was a real confidence builder.

I had always struggled to play demisemihemidemisemiquavers at ppp in 9/8, but was afraid to admit it. Now know that I shouldn't. :)

That is excellent news, Murray! :) There should be no need for anybody to quaver with fear when confronted with such notes....

"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

That was really very funny, and mostly correct. I'll be sharing that with my concert band Wednesday (first day of school) as a refresher.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

Archived