Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Zappa's Birthday

Thank you Al. Chunga`s Revenge, a reminder of such a prolific writer. Although I learned and enjoyed the waltz, I have to go to the more familiar territory of Absolutely Free. Brown shoes was a tune that included many styles and stays in mind with many flights of fancy of the time. I really cannot come up with the waltz name. May well have been the suggested name above. Has me now wondering just how far back it went or whether the piece was with tracks such as WPLJ. Thank you again for responding.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you Al. Chunga`s Revenge, a reminder of such a prolific writer. Although I learned and enjoyed the waltz, I have to go to the more familiar territory of Absolutely Free. Brown Shoes was a tune that included many styles and stays in mind with many flights of fancy of the time. May well have been the suggested name above. Has me now wondering just how far back the waltz went or whether the piece was with tracks such as WPLJ. Thank you again. [ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: burlingame ]

[quote]Originally posted by cerebralborealis: [b]What an amazing body of work he produced. Just listen to "Dirty Love" from Overnite Sensation...[/b][/quote] Oh Man! How could I have forgotten Dirty Love?? Give me your Dirty Love Like some tacky little pamphlet in your daddy's bottom drawer. Give me your Dirty Love I don't believe you've never seen that book before. I don't want your cheap emotion Or your Little Bo Peep devotion, Just whip me up some dragon lotion With your Dirty Love Your Dirty Love.

Archived