Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NBA 2016-2017 Thread

Geoff Grace

I believe the commissioner will let the Dubs close out at home tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if the game is a blowout win for them. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh.......was there a game tonight? I KID, I KID.......seriously, great accomplishment for GS. I'm especially happy for KD. He really killed it in the finals! But for last year's Draymond drama, this could well have been a three-peat....

Absolutely. I'd go as far as to say it should have been a three-peat and a sweep this time.

The Dubs didn't even have to fight all that hard. They turned it up in the 2nd, and controlled the game from then on. They were coasting in the 4th, when it was clear that the Cavs had run out of gas. Towards the end they were taking silly shots and being goofy 'cos they knew they had it in the bag.

Anyway, it was a great little birthday present, but here's hoping the Lakers will dethrone them in 2019!

edit:

This is an interesting op-ed about Lebron's individual greatness in an era where the collective greatness of the Dubs seems destined to reign the NBA for the next few years:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-finals-lebron-james-faces-his-basketball-mortality-after-falling-short-again/

Oh.......was there a game tonight? I KID, I KID.......seriously, great accomplishment for GS. I'm especially happy for KD. He really killed it in the finals! But for last year's Draymond drama, this could well have been a three-peat....

i figured you went to sleep early, LOL

l was never ' worried ' that a Warriors dominant performance is bad for the NBA business ;)

I agree that draymonds melt down blew it in 2016. Humans are not perfect, as far as I know. So I don't worry about 2016.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

He plays with tremendous passion. Hard to keep that in check sometimes. I really didn't realize my original post was going to be the subject of multi reply commentary, but it's all good....;-)

LOL. I guess you don't want to try to 'walk back' your remarks. we can let your opinions have a nice long rest ;)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

He plays with tremendous passion. Hard to keep that in check sometimes. I really didn't realize my original post was going to be the subject of multi reply commentary, but it's all good....;-)

LOL. I guess you don't want to try to 'walk back' your remarks. we can let your opinions have a nice long rest ;)

LOL as well.......I REALLY don't think there's any reason to "walk back" an innocuous remark made on a freakin' internet forum.....ok, ok, if it will help.....consider my egregious slander of the Dubs, the Cavs, the NBA in general, "Walked back" I shall now stand in the corner and give myself 50 lashes with a Steph Curry poster :laugh:

Archived