Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: My Wife Will Be Performing At The Comedy Store

A number of forum members have met my wife (stage name, janedoe) who has accompanied me to Music Player dinners. A few of you have requested that I make announcements to let you know about her performances, so here goes:

janedoe will be performing with Betsy Salkind and Friends at the Comedy Store next week on Wednesday, March 3rd, 2004 at 8:00 PM.

Here are the details:

This very special show features:

Dot Jones & Peanut (in a sneak preview of their upcoming SF vaudeville run)

janedoe (Memoirs Of A Gold Digger from her one woman show 2 B A Woman)

Catboy

Joshua Salkind

Bridget Schwartz (in a rare LA appearance)

And the Squirrel Lady herself (yes, with some new material)...

Betsy Salkind

Seating is limited, so reservations are highly recommended. RSVP (818) 971-5078 ASAP.

$5-$15 sliding scale (no one turned away for lack of funds), and a two drink minimum (but very reasonably priced).

The Comedy Store is located at 8433 Sunset Boulevard (east of La Cienega, across from the House of Blues). It's on a Wednesday night, so parking should be available and relatively cheap. (There is a $5 parking lot west of The Comedy Store on the south side of the street.)

Doors open at 7:30 PM. Show starts at 8:00 PM in the Belly Room (upstairs).

All details subject to change, based on the whim of Ms. Salkind , though she always delivers -- you just can never be sure exactly what.

For upcoming shows, photos, bio, reviews and more go to:

janedoeintegrity.com

Needless to say, I am very proud! :love:

Thanks everyone, as always, for your interest and support! :thu:

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jeff,

Unfortunately I'm busy as well. One of these days I'm gonna make it out to see her. Give her my best wishes for a great show...

Mike

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Dang, another guy married to a woman who's smarter than him! It's a plague I tell ya...

(This attempt at humor in no way reflects my attitudes towards women. I am not femalephobic, I just wish they weren't smarter than me.)

Good luck to her Geoff! I looked around the website and I would love to see "to breed or not to breed". Tell her to come to Ct and perform it, please.

peace

If you don't wanna be nibbled, don't play with the bunny.

God created Eve and me, not Steve and me. - Adam

Yes, I'll see you there, Geoff.

For everyone else, having a super talented, great-looking, super intelligent girlfriend (or wife) is awesome. Don't let your ego get in the way of someone great.

Archived