Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Made it to 1K posts

Sam Mullins

...and it only took me 9 years.

So what happens now? Do I get access to the secret answers to all the burning KC questions? (best powered speaker, best clone-wheel, why certain people got banned and the exact number of millimeters to place a SpaceStation from the wall)

On a serious note, thanks to everyone here. It is an island of civility (most of the time) in an ocean of Internet nastiness. I've learned a lot here and sincerely appreciate the spirit of helpfulness. And thanks to Dave, Joe, et. al who do all the support work.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what happens now?

You have to buy the first 10 people who respond to this thread a new Korg Minilogue.

:keys2:

In that case, I guess it's time I stopped using my real name :cool:

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

So what happens now? Do I get access to the secret answers to all the burning KC questions? (best powered speaker, best clone-wheel, why certain people got banned and the exact number of millimeters to place a SpaceStation from the wall)

In order:

Roland KC500

Nord Lead

Because they deserved it

The SSv3 should have at least one of it's corners touching a wall.

You're welcome. :wave:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

In order:

Roland KC500

Nord Lead

Because they deserved it

The SSv3 should have at least one of it's corners touching a wall.

You're welcome. :wave:

dB

Sweet! Thanks Dave! Armed with this knowledge I was able to kill two birds with one stone. I just purchased a pristine KC500 on eBay for $1700, which means I don't have to worry about the SpaceStation placement.

Unless...this is all part of a secret 1K club initiation trick. If I purchased a KC500, does that mean I deserve to be......oh no...I've Made a Huge Mistake.

www.stickmanor.com

Working on:

1) 10k posts

2). Double secret bannination

3). Moderatorship - I'll ban all you m-f-Kers!

Word

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Where's my check? :idk:

In the mail. Jeez, you would think it was enough that I bought your KC500.

www.stickmanor.com

Where's my check? :idk:

In the mail. Jeez, you would think it was enough that I bought your KC500.

Never enough. :D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived