Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Software producers: request

I would like soft instruments and plugins to have a 2 sizes option, normal and full screen (or call it Huge, Big,...)

They are very nice, but too small, (compare soft instruments with real one, the ratio is maybe 1:20.

It's useful to have them small sometimes, but it's more exciting and inspiring to have real size knobs, and those GUI emulations are so nice that they deserve more space.

Thanks.

Sucking the brain's vacuum

Waiting for the Nuclear Fusion. More energy, less damage.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thisDude:

And I want a pony...

Seriously though, I'm sure there has been more than one decent song done on a 4-inch LCD screen.

As far as stand-alone vst intruments... there are free stand-alone vst hosts over at KVR.

You would not believe, but in a 4-inch LCD screen there are less informations than in a 2-inch part of a soft instrument GUI

:) Features Are Not An Opinion. :)

(John Hope, 2003)

http://johnhope.blogspot.com/

Addresse:

UIPLPPICDSS

Ufficio Internazionale Per La Presa Per Il Culo Dei Sbruffoni Statunitensi

Att. Tua Sorella

Codice Mavapigliatelindomo

Pirla Chi Legge

I'd love a VST instrument tuner for OSX. Not one of those crappy ones that play bad samples of a classical guitar's strings, one that shows tones and cents :thu:
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by Rog:

I'd love a VST instrument tuner for OSX. Not one of those crappy ones that play bad samples of a classical guitar's strings, one that shows tones and cents :thu:

like this?

ET1

(ah, it's Audio Units)...

:) Features Are Not An Opinion. :)

(John Hope, 2003)

http://johnhope.blogspot.com/

Addresse:

UIPLPPICDSS

Ufficio Internazionale Per La Presa Per Il Culo Dei Sbruffoni Statunitensi

Att. Tua Sorella

Codice Mavapigliatelindomo

Pirla Chi Legge

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Archived