Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

iRig acoustic - Anybody ever used one?

PBBPaul

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing since I DON'T have an iPhone, iPad or any of that stuff, and my quick skimming through the written material didn't show that I can hook up directly into an amp, that means I'm SOL!

Or am I?

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

I'm guessing since I DON'T have an iPhone, iPad or any of that stuff, and my quick skimming through the written material didn't show that I can hook up directly into an amp, that means I'm SOL!

Or am I?

Whitefang

No, it has a stereo audio output, on an 1/8th" miniplug.

Scott Fraser

Y'know....

I do have a few adapters with which makes it possible to use my small earphones with the "miniplug" jack in my stereo reciever which usually requires the larger headphones' "phoning jack" plug-in. And I have a couple adapters which allow me to reverse the proccess.

NOW all I need, it seems, is an AMP! :D

Whitefang

It looks like it's primarily designed for recording into an IOS or Android device and/or using the device for signal processing. I'm pretty skeptical as well about the sound. That's why I thought I'd ask. The demos all sound pretty good but...

For 50 bucks, I just might take the chance. If I do, I'll report back.

Sure, if fifty bucks isn't a big strain on your finances. And anyway, if you don't tear it up during your trial, you might still be able to return it for a refund. If the store or outlet you purchase it from upfront tells you refunds aren't a possibility, I'd pass it by. But if they're OK, then go for it!

Whitefang

Archived