Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ESQ-1 Help needed please...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY PHIL!

I am kinda busy to look for my self, but I found THIS page which you will find very useful:

http://www.buchty.net/ensoniq/index.html

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Crossposted because the URL is a great resource.

I don't remember if the SQ-80s reset is the same or not:

ENSONIQ SQ-80

HOLD THE RECORD BUTTON AND PRESS THE #1 SOFT BUTTON (UPPER LEFT CORNER OF SCREEN). RELEASE BOTH BUTTONS, PRESS YES AT THE PROMPT.

http://www.rangeraudio.com/presets.htm

Give me the ANALOG and no one gets HURT

ENSONIQ SQ-1 ( 21 VOICE )

PRESS EDIT/SEQUENCES (PRESETS). PRESS AND HOLD BANK 9 (SYSTEM) AND THEN PRESS SCREEN 9. RELEASE BOTH AND PRESS YES AT THE PROMPT.

ENSONIQ SQ-1/32

PRESS EDIT/SEQUENCES (PRESETS). PRESS AND HOLD BANK 9 (SYSTEM) AND THEN PRESS SCREEN 9. RELEASE BOTH AND PRESS YES AT THE PROMPT.

Also, check my reply to your other topic with a link to a service manual for it. Turns out to be the link Gus posted.

Peace.

Matt

No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

Originally posted by NE-One:

ENSONIQ SQ-1 ( 21 VOICE )

ENSONIQ SQ-1/32

Also, check my reply to your other topic with a link to a service manual for it. Turns out to be the link Gus posted.

Peace.

Matt

Hi Ne-One

Those are the indications for the cool SQ1, not the old and venerable ESQ1; different beasts ! :)

I had an SQ1 and I rememer those instructions too... had to do it a couple of times in its life time, great synth.

I have been as crazy the whole day, but I always trust in the links I get from

The Synth Zone that's why and how I found that link I posted :thu:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Gus, your link was exactly what I needed - Record button plus Soft Key #1 does the reinit. Worked perfectly. Muchos gracias mi amigo! :thu:

And FWIW, any "vintage" Ensoniq owners should check out that site - lots of great info - owners manuals, old Transoniq Hacker archives, schematics, even instructions on how to burn custom OS ROM chips. A great resource for owners of classic Ensoniq synths.

Thansk again for the help everyone. :thu:

Archived