Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wobbly jacks on Casio PX-360M?

Jazz+

I have a new PX-360M. The R + L Line Out jacks are pretty wobbly, the other jacks are also slightly wiggly but quite less so. I have never had this problem on gear before, it has me worried they will make shorting noises eventually.

Thanks

Jazz+

Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 850 of Harry's solo piano arrangements of standards and jazz tutorials at https://www.patreon.com/HarryLikas 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Mike. Is the 3 year warranty automatic? I did register my PX-360M online at Casio.com but the process didn't ask for a serial number, just a model number and my name. And there was no outright mention of extended 3 year warranty. Did I do something wrong?

I am loving the Casio PX-360 for gigs and home practice. It's by far the most dynamic digital piano I have ever had. And with the Audio Flash Drive feature (.wav files) I now have a huge playalong library featuring Ron Carter on bass and Grady Tate on drums all on a single easy access memory stick! It's so great!

Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 850 of Harry's solo piano arrangements of standards and jazz tutorials at https://www.patreon.com/HarryLikas 

I have a new PX-360M. The R + L Line Out jacks are pretty wobbly, the other jacks are also slightly wiggly...

Reminds me of a joke from grade school... :)

If wobbly Jack helped you off your horse,

would you help wobbly jack off his...

Wait. :blush:

Ummmm, nevermind. :facepalm:

(Joe made me say it!) :mad:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived