Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Your best buy of 2015

Bachus

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd say the receptor was my best purchase, except it's had some issues that make it not gig worthy for me. The Novation controller I got to play it from is really nice too, I need to get that into my rig somehow even if I don't use it on the Receptor. Otherwise I sell it all and by a Prophet 08 that I've seen for good prices now.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Hey, anyone near Vero Beach wants to come over and give it a spin, I'm in. It's a truly amazing instrument.
you are too kind, Chuck. On my next vacation to South Beach I'm going to make a road trip to Vero Beach. ;):cheers::keys:
:nopity:

At the top of my list would be a MacBook Pro 15" Retina with MainStage, Logic Pro X. Now I just need to get it all working together.

At a close second would be the SpaceStation V.3

Behind that would be a Behringer XR18 Mixer/Audio Interface

Hardware:
Yamaha
: MODX7 | Korg: Kronos 88, Wavestate | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe | Roland: Jupiter-Xm, Cloud Pro, TD-9K V-Drums | Alesis: StrikePad Pro|
Behringer: Crave, Poly D, XR-18, RX1602 | CPS: SpaceStation SSv2 | 
Controllers: ROLI RISE 49 | Arturia KeyLab Essentials 88, KeyLab 61, MiniLab | M-Audio KeyStation 88 & 49 | Akai EWI USB |
Novation LaunchPad Mini, |
Guitars & Such: Line 6 Variax, Helix LT, POD X3 Live, Martin Acoustic, DG Strat Copy, LP Sunburst Copy, Natural Tele Copy|
Squier Precision 5-String Bass | Mandolin | Banjo | Ukulele

Software:
Recording
: MacBook Pro | Mac Mini | Logic Pro X | Mainstage | Cubase Pro 12 | Ableton Live 11 | Monitors: M-Audio BX8 | Presonus Eris 3.5BT Monitors | Slate Digital VSX Headphones & ML-1 Mic | Behringer XR-18 & RX1602 Mixers | Beyerdynamics DT-770 & DT-240
Arturia: V-Collection 9 | Native Instruments: Komplete 1 Standard | Spectrasonics: Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian | Korg: Legacy Collection 4 | Roland: Cloud Pro | GForce: Most all of their plugins | u-he: Diva, Hive 2, Repro, Zebra Legacy | AAS: Most of their VSTs |
IK Multimedia: SampleTank 4 Max, Sonik Synth, MODO Drums & Bass | Cherry Audio: Most of their VSTs |

This - bargain!

http://www.audiochocolate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/voyagerXL.jpg

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

Just wanted to add that without this forum I would have never heard of the Ssv3 or HX3 or Physis K4.

Hanging out here for the last year and a half has cost me several large.

But wouldnt trade the gear for all the Tea in China....

Happy New Year.

Sure could use a new F150.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

This - bargain!

Sorry Alan, Chuck's trumped you this time ;)

It's pretty but wouldn't fit on top of my CP70 ;)

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

Yamaha P-35 digital piano. I got it for $325.00 new.

I used to go in and play them and then play the 2000 and 3000 dollar boards and wonder if there was really that much difference.

Once again, just a bit of low end EQ from my Yamaha mixer makes this thing come alive. I have gotten very used to the sound of it after nearly a year.

I don't have any issues with it. I really like the action too. I know it's kind of low tech as far as specs, but they voiced it really well. My all time favorite DP at or under 25 lbs.

My best buy was a Mac Book Pro, JBL LS308's, Omnisphere 2, Pianoteq 5 bought at the same time through Sweetwater. After adding Mainstage and a few other plugins, I am really inspired by the flexibility and great sounds this offers me. My recordings have gotten substantially better. I have even done a couple gigs using the laptop and have had zero issues integrating it into my live shows.

Boards: Kurzweil SP-6, Roland FA-08, VR-09, DeepMind 12

Modules: Korg Radias, Roland D-05, Bk7-m & Sonic Cell

Archived