Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Grey Album

Originally posted by oliveloafe:

zzzzz...

that's pretty funny but since i take myself too seriously and am a real musician... i'll have you sued by the end of this song.

Thanks! Since I take things unseriously and am a fake musician, I'll defend myself by pretending what I did is art and that all you care about is money!

I have to admit, ruining other people's music is fun and easy (er, I mean, artfully experimenting with...). For my first go, I think what I did was da bomb, dawg.

I listened to one of your other songs, btw. Oddly, it owes way more to the school of Beatle/McCartney music than to the Jay-Z world. If you traced the influences, whatever they are, you would land right back at The Beatles. What's the dillio, nephew?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22? You seem 12 at most. Well in 20 years, you'll be a sad pathetic old relic, barely able to press the mouse button on your broken down computer, listening to your old dangermouse mp3s, getting all teary eyed thinking about the olden days, mumbling "In my day, we didn't learn no instruments or write no songs, we did it the right way, taking other peoples hard work, and mashing them together!! These dumb punks today don't know what a good mash-up is. Where is today's dangermouse!?!"

I listened to one of your other songs, btw. Oddly, it owes way more to the school of Beatle/McCartney music than to the Jay-Z world. If you traced the influences, whatever they are, you would land right back at The Beatles. What's the dillio, nephew?
i never said i didn't like the beatles... i like many, many kinds of music. so does danger mouse.

what's your point.

Originally posted by oliveloafe:

i never said i didn't like the beatles...

You never said you did. You gave the impression you didn't. Often, people are more supportive of people they like. You showed your support for mr. dangermouse.

i like many, many kinds of music. so does danger mouse.
Wow, that's something.

what's your point.
No point. :wave::bor:

Just yesterday I happened to listen to some snippets of this. Personally I didn't like it at all. At the same time a couple of my co-workers were jumping in ultimate euphoria. I think my problem is - I don't like rap (whether it's done with the "help" of Beatles or Tchaikovsky).
I am back.

• 2 weeks later...
This is no-talent garbage and I find it hard to believe that EMI finds this crap as a threat to the Beatles image, forget the whozits... It is pure shit. My 12 year old nephew can do a better job at this kind of thing and we all got caught up is this guy's wierd world of 15 minutes of fame.

Archived