Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Vitamins (?)

Originally posted by cg1155:

skip betadine is still used all over the place in the hospital for just about any procedure that requires a sterile field.

Excellent, I can record that puppy as is-much thanks...

Ani, I hope your legs get better, like I said I have no doubt that your doctor's plan for you is a good one, just isn't something that generalizes well.

Casey

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my daily intake of vitamin pills are as follows:Two fish oil caps,Two 500mg. coral calcium tabs, Two condroitin and glucosimine tabs, one multivitamin with minerals

I take large doses(1500 t0 2000 mg.or less depending on body weight three times a day) of vitamin c and MUCHO WATER till well when I first begin to suffer from a cold. .

apples and other fruit in the morning and NO FAST FOOD.

okay some french fries ever now and again but thats it!

oooh I like the fries!

fresh hot fries! yeah!

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

I usually take a multi, evening primrose oil, Co-Q10, vitamin E (mixed tocohperol) blue-green algae. I may use Chinese herbs as needed-I prefer the whole herbs rather than pills-don`t know their extraction process, some of the compounds are volatile.

Speaking of sterile fields, one thing than helps when one is actually sick is, as soon as possible I take a few cotton pads, dab them with alcohol and wipe down door handles, light switches, everything I touch where I may reinfect myself.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived