Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hairstyles and Image

Sorry. That girl has everything she needs in all the right places, but for some reason none of it is working for her. I have never found her attractive -and that's saying alot because I'm a pretty horny guy

You know, i've dated the "trophy chicks" like that a couple of times. It's kinda like the greyhound that catches the rabbit at the dogtrack. All the thrill is gone.

I've developed quite an appreciation for the "not completely perfect" sorts of chicks. Stuff like character lines around the eyes, or freckles, or other minor "imperfections" are really where it's at.

The "not completely perfect" chicks also have exponentially greater personalities.

:)

What sucks, is that i was stepping over these types of chicks by the dozen to chase the supermodels. Nowadays, they are none to be found!

I guess if you don't get one by age 30 you won't ever.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dr Taz,

I like the second pic appearance better than the first. The first speaks of an insecure, submissive, and meek personality that would seem easily over ran... a follower. The second appearance makes a loud statement of confidence, posititivity, and dominance. Very much a man that is capable of holding his own without waver.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/3f37c34d_9e8/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/da17.jpg?phhpOLABRbGNnYti

Aww. I'm so cute.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Originally posted by Ani:

Dr Taz,

I like the second pic appearance better than the first. The first speaks of an insecure, submissive, and meek personality that would seem easily over ran... a follower. The second appearance makes a loud statement of confidence, posititivity, and dominance. Very much a man that is capable of holding his own without waver.

Hmm. I'd say that's true to a certain extent. To be fair, though, Jordan Rudess has rarely performed on projects he later disliked.

I've heard that he has a strong distate for a lot of pop artists, especially those whom he considers to be pretentious. (He did keyboards for one of David Bowie's albums.) No wonder Dream Theater has rocked hard the last few years. It's amazing that they're even on a major label IMHO.

So that's Jordan? I thought it was the person who held the avatar. Oh well. I've never heard Dream Theater and I'm surprised they seem so well known I've never seen them on MTV or VH1.

As to Anton LaVey, yea I thought that resemblance too. I doubt he's sacrified people though... there's the really wacked out 'possessed' satanists and theres the satanists that more view satan as... I don't know, 'alternative' is probably not the right word... but not something that controlling. I browsed through the satanic bible once, it tries to be very convincing.

But anyway..

Archived