Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

the cereal - tedster burger thread

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Cereal, you know how Coaster antagonizes me.

Here's my recipe for great burgers using Ground Turkey.

Mix some Montreal Steak Seasoning, to taste, in with the meat, and pan fry. If the pan begins to dry out, add a little water, and you also get a steaming effect. If you do it right you get a very tender and voluptuous burger, thicker than most grilled burgers.

Montreal Steak Seasoning is a great thing that goes good on steaks, or whatever. It really is one of my favorite seasonings. It's made by McCormick, you can find their website if you like, most stores sell their stuff. I also like their Chili seasoning.

Turkey burgers are not as good on the grill, they dry out.

A good thing to do with grilled burgers is to mix some barbecue sauce in with the meat, before cooking. It's really good, but you have to be careful not to put too much in, or the meat won't hold together.

Sorry...

Whew...get my own thread to share with Cereal...and I'm late. Dang!

Lessee...favorite burger? They're ALL good.

There's a fast-food chain down around the Gulf coast called "What A Burger". Hyooge-ass burgers. They're great!

I like bar-grille burger baskets too. Wendy's and Burger King are good. Hot off the backyard grill. Speaking of which, there's a chain here called "Backyard Burgers"...and they use the purple onions. I love 'em...

Rake it through the garden! I love everything on my burgers...lettuce, bacon, onion, pickles, jalapenos...plus whatever in the way of sauce. Put it all on!. Put whatever you want in the meat. Beer is real good to baste burgers with on your outdoor grill.

Damn it...now I'm hungry.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived