Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

And they wonder why.....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's another example, the Partridge Family CD $15.99......

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=1810116

Who's gonna buy that ?? The music director at a retard school ?? Is the kind of stuff you guys are downloading/"stealing" ??

LAAAAAAAMMMMEEEE !!!!!!

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

Come on you guys, run right down to Tower Records right now and get your copy of the Partridge Family CD, right now only $15.99. Or if you prefer, the best of the Monkees.

Both transactions are fully and legally approved by the RIAA for your listening pleasure.

Living' in the shadow,

Think again about the Monkees. The intro to "Last Train to CLarksville" has got be one of the coolest guitar licks on record. Some other fine work by the "Monkees" (Actually a bunch of fine studio musicians):

"Sweet Young Thing"

"I'm Not Your Stepping Stone" (this rocks)

"Pleasant Valley Sunday"

Top notch songwriters did most of their songs and you can tell. (Neil Diamond, Carole King, John Stewart)

Yum, Yum! Eat em up!

The point is, Hound Dog, that you can get a Monkees "best of" on CD at Walmart, etc. for about eight bucks.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

Play it again Sam, yes, the Monkees rock and for only $15.99 you too can own their "best of" cd, and can then play it over and over as many times as YOU want.

Maybe we can also interest you in some Bay City Rollers ?? S-A-T-U-R,D-A-Y, and how can we forget

Y-M-C-A, by the Village People,

better bring your checkbook !!!!!

Living' in the shadow,

or Hound Dog, you can goto Wal*Marts online music store and download only the songs you love for only .88 cents each....goto

http://musicdownloads.walmart.com/catalog/servlet/SearchServlet;jsessionid=Am3PDkpfSqFFpBYF8zXd5bLcJSNyPe6ZPmzXCM0k8brLsKc4bMoS!-1642453245?action=artist&term=monkees&Continue.x=10 &Continue.y=6

Also approved by the RIAA.

Living' in the shadow,

Archived