Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

RE:Kronos Sound Pack

TTOR

I have a Kronos X 73 which I updated to the current OS of the Kronos 2 and it works perfectly. I was thinking of adding the Sound Pack which includes the new Berlin Grand. Has anyone had an opportunity to update their Kronos X with the software and have you encountered any problems with loading it or accessing any features? Just thought it would be a good heads up before I go ahead. Downloaded the OS and updated my Kronos X 73 without a hitch. Seems to work perfectly. Aside from the vented cabinet and the wooden side panels, will still assume there is no difference between the Kronos 2 and the Kronos X w/updates....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had no problems (other than the 2.5 - 3 hour D/L time). Highly recommend a good D/L mgr that will pick up where left off due to a dropped connection.

There is no audio diff from the Kronos 2 vs a Kronos ( X or original from 2011) with the Sound Pack installed.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

I was very pleased with the download times for all the free stuff after buying my Kronos 2. I expected a lot worse. I downloaded 3 sets in a single Sunday afternoon.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

There were some free sets available after registering the Kronos.

KApro EXs 19

Purgutory Creek's

EXs 40

EXs 41

EXs 42

Not to oust CEB. But i believe it is Kapro EX19's and you can download Purgatory Creek EX40-42 which are very good EPs and Clavinets. I highly recommend all of these. All of these are free.

Yep I downloaded these all on a Sunday afternoon.

Archived