Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Toy unpacking

Sam Mullins

Made the leap and got a Moog Sub 37. Three unpacking pictures:

http://www.stickmanor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/moog_unbox_1.png

Nice tutorial on synthesizer jargon on one of the inside flaps of the box:

http://www.stickmanor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/moog_unbox_2.png

http://www.stickmanor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/moog_unbox_3.png

My whole rig:

http://www.stickmanor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/key_stack.png

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you get it suspended from the ceiling like that?

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Nice, varied rig. :2thu:

Now all you need is a clone wheel, ... and a Virus, ... and a ..... :cool:

Yeah, but I think I will have to move first :) I keep my stuff in one corner of my smallish home office so that I can play during those long, boring conference calls. But the down side is I don't really have any more room.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

Not sure what you are asking...but perhaps the third tier is hard to see. I have a black shelf under the P08 and Sub 37. There were other third tier solutions that allowed separate extensions for both units, but they forced me to be about another 7 inches from the wall and this is in a small home office.

www.stickmanor.com

:love:

Don't let ProfD see this thread!

D8mn, that thing sure is purty. :laugh:

Congrats Sam. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Not sure what you are asking...

On my iPhone, your pics show up upside-down. On my PC, they show up normally. Maybe J. Dan is viewing the forum on an iOS device as well?

Stuff and things.

Nice! Congrats, Sam. I've had mine for a week and I must say I am smitten. Plays very nice with the Volca Beats and Keys.

BTW - The next firmware update should be coming soon - some cool new features are being added.

Have fun with your new Sub!

Not sure what you are asking...

On my iPhone, your pics show up upside-down. On my PC, they show up normally. Maybe J. Dan is viewing the forum on an iOS device as well?

Yep, pics are all upside down on the iPad.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

That was my first thought too. The Nord is a perfectly good clonewheel for me, though. I'd use that MOXF for the Nord's organ as an unweighted controller/upper manual, like I use my JUNO.

Life is subtractive.
Genres: Jazz, funk, pop, Christian worship, BebHop
Wishlist: 80s-ish (synth)pop, symph pop, prog rock, fusion, musical theatre
Gear: NS2 + JUNO-G. KingKORG. SP6 at church.

Thanks for the heads up. It's always something...nice that it's 2015 and these platforms play so nicely together :mad: Was fine on windows and android but not ios. Changed to .png and everybody's happy now.

www.stickmanor.com

That was my first thought too. The Nord is a perfectly good clonewheel for me, though. I'd use that MOXF for the Nord's organ as an unweighted controller/upper manual, like I use my JUNO.

That's what I do. For all of the 20 odd songs that I use organ on, I use the MOXF to play the Nord organs.

www.stickmanor.com

Nice! Congrats, Sam. I've had mine for a week and I must say I am smitten. Plays very nice with the Volca Beats and Keys.

BTW - The next firmware update should be coming soon - some cool new features are being added.

Is that the one with the modulation selection enhancements?

www.stickmanor.com

Is that the one with the modulation selection enhancements?

Yes -- and some arp/seq updates as well. It was due out a few weeks ago, but they are having issues with the Windows installer.

Thanks for the heads up. It's always something...nice that it's 2015 and these platforms play so nicely together :mad: Was fine on windows and android but not ios. Changed to .png and everybody's happy now.

Yep - looking good.

And the worst thing on an iPad is that when it's upside down, you can't just turn it around because it automatically flips it, so that it's upside down no matter what.

Nice rig, btw.

Dan

Rotation lock....

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

Archived