Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Are all keyboard electronic service centers about the same?

I have a keyboard that needs diagnosis on the electronic side, not the physical keys etc.

Recently my city has lost two excellent sources for repair.

I have traveled up to Pasadena for my Markbass amp to Virtual Sound Technology and they were on the money with quick excellent service.

I have gone to the Yamaha repair place near Yamaha Corp, owned by Paul Morte and he too was excellent.

I am looking for recommendations for the service center in a 150 mile radius of San Diego for your favored service center.

Are all service centers "the same", in your judgement, in terms of quality of service on your instrument?

There is a place in San Diego, that has received one thumbs up.. but before I try them, I wanted to hear from more California players, and their thoughts.

Thanks in advance

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely not!

Wes

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

Obviously, Wes, living far from S California, you have no recommendations.. lol

Thanks

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

Archived