Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

B3 ON CRAIGSLIST NY

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn. Someone is going to snap that up.

Nord Stage 2 SW73, Kurzweil PC3LE7, Moog Sub 37, Alesis Ion, Rhodes Stage 73, Moog Werkstatt-01, Yamaha CP-300

-------------

Knock knock

Who's there?

Interrupting synthesizer

Interrup-MOOOOOOOOOG

"we need it sold within 30 days. located in forest hills, queens, ny. will be shown Sunday."

If this dude is smart he'll take offers and sell to the highest bidder. There will be a line at his door tomorrow (Sunday!!!!!

"we need it sold within 30 days. located in forest hills, queens, ny. will be shown Sunday."

If this dude is smart he'll take offers and sell to the highest bidder. There will be a line at his door tomorrow (Sunday)!!!!!

Son of a bee... I was just 2 blocks away from this house over the last few days attending a sit-shiva for a funeral... If only I had the cash and the transport to bring it up to Mass., I would have snapped it up.
Kurzweil PC3, Yamaha MOX8, Alesis Ion, Kawai K3M

update :

"we were disappointed no one replied to this ad, but late last night I discovered all the replies went to the spam folder for some reason. There were about 200 messages, unfortunately my wife deleted the spam folder today before I could stop her, so it's still available.'

sounds fishy :idk

:nopity:

update :

"we were disappointed no one replied to this ad, but late last night I discovered all the replies went to the spam folder for some reason. There were about 200 messages, unfortunately my wife deleted the spam folder today before I could stop her, so it's still available.'

sounds fishy :idk

Deleted from the spam folder, and re-deleted from the 'deleted messages' folder. Wow, that's one organized person. ;)

Archived