Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg Kronos organ sim vs Nord Stage 2 sim

bennyray

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the Kronos so for me the leslie sim is very good but could be better but have not played Nord Stage 2 organ any input would be appreciated

If your only issue with the Kronos is that the leslie sim could be better, just add a Neo Ventilator. It will give you a sim that is better than its own AND better than the Nord's. It's a cheaper upgrade, too.

But also, have you loaded the newest Kronos organ enhancements?

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

I have the Kronos so for me the leslie sim is very good but could be better but have not played Nord Stage 2 organ any input would be appreciated

If your only issue with the Kronos is that the leslie sim could be better, just add a Neo Ventilator. It will give you a sim that is better than its own AND better than the Nord's. It's a cheaper upgrade, too.

But also, have you loaded the newest Kronos organ enhancements?

I loaded them and really don't think they are better than what came stock. If you have to alter a sound that much it probably is not worth it.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

Archived