Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Thanksgiving, Brothers and Sisters of the Low End

Flemtone

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best holiday there is. It is not religious and it is not political.

Indeed, and no gift-giving obligations, either. I think it's the fave holiday of a lot of people, me included.

Feast and enjoy. And be grateful.

Queen of the Quarter Note

"Think like a drummer, not like a singer, and play much less." -- Michele C.

Fair enough. Just trying to get in the mood and struggling, any help is greatly appreciated. So far so good.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds trite, but start counting your blessings. Kids? Loved ones? Friends? Health? Job? Roof over your head? Food to eat? Ability to play keys and bass? Read up on the standard of living in Haiti. Those people eat dirt. All in all, we're pretty effing lucky, I would say.

Ah yes, today is cyber Monday. No, it is not the day for online shopping. It is the day when people come to work feeling the after effects of four days worth of Thanksgiving leftovers. I really have to love being on packed buses and subways for 2-3 hours today, what a treat for the senses.

Today, at work, it was time for a little bit of payback for the other tenants on my floor that make the bathroom a filthy mess on a daily basis. Since I get here early, I removed all the toilet paper and now I am waiting to see who leaves wearing only one sock. 'Tis the season....

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

Ah yes, today is cyber Monday. No, it is not the day for online shopping. It is the day when people come to work feeling the after effects of four days worth of Thanksgiving leftovers. I really have to love being on packed buses and subways for 2-3 hours today, what a treat for the senses.

Today, at work, it was time for a little bit of payback for the other tenants on my floor that make the bathroom a filthy mess on a daily basis. Since I get here early, I removed all the toilet paper and now I am waiting to see who leaves wearing only one sock. 'Tis the season....

Oh. My. God. Hilarious.

Archived