Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Remember when you first got tinnitus?

White noise helps a lot so I run a fan most of the time.

That's interesting. Do you have any supporting information as to why? Or is this just something you have experienced?

thanks

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

-Mark Twain

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My next bike will have a windshield. Its amazing how much pain a simple thing like a big bug can make when it hits you in the neck at high speed!

I know! And then there are those that sound like a golf ball pinging off your helmet!

My last bike had a removable windshield, which was nice, I could take it off in the summer for local rides and put it on for the long trips. My current bike has an electronically adjustable shield, so I can leave it all the way down when I want wind, and put it up for full protection. Even in rain, between the windshield and fairings, unless it's a heavy downpour, I can stay almost dry until I come to a stop.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Some people can't understand why I wear my in ear monitors in nearly every one of my performances. This would be why. I don't like taking any chances with stuff like this, and therefore, I wear them as much as possible.

I can get a fantastic seal - with almost zero outside noise, which makes it easy to listen at very low levels. Also, the flat sound signature in the models I use is absolutely fantastic (and far better than any wedge monitor I've heard).

Thats all well and good assuming you have a limiter on your IEM system.

We didn't and the volume suddenly came up, which CAUSED my tinnitus.

So we got a limiter - stable door and horse etc.......... :(

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

Archived