Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How to meet Tommy Emmanuel?

Katarzyna

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone! I'm going to Tommy's concert next month. I know that there is an opportunity to meet Tommy befere the concert, play with him ect. What do I have to do to make it possible?

:wave: Here's a link to a relevant 'page I found; good luck! Let us know how you make out, keep us posted!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Welcome aboard Kartarzyna! I've seen Tommy live twice and I know you're going to love the show. I will go see him again one of these days. I've never done the meet and greet although I have said hello to him in the lobby before the show. He's just flat fabulous! Have fun... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

• 2 weeks later...
Well I only wanted to say that I MADE IT! :D I'll meet Tommy before the concert, I will be able to take autograph, photos and PLAY WITH HIM :D AAAAA I'm so happy! :D

Glad that worked for you! :2thu: Glad that you're going to be able to do all that. Enjoy! Let us know how it went, keep us posted!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Hi everyone! I'm going to Tommy's concert next month. I know that there is an opportunity to meet Tommy befere the concert, play with him ect. What do I have to do to make it possible?

Well, first of all, DEFINE "Play with him"!

Oh, you mean JAM? Sorry!( he he heh!) Mind in "lech mode".

Hope all goes well for you. Not much of a fan myself, but I know the feeling just from having an opportunity to shake John McLaughlin's hand after his performance of the "Mediterranian Concerto" at Michigan's Meadowbrook theater back in '88. Luckily, he had the graciousness to chuckle a bit when , while extending his right hand in order for me to shake it, I cried out, "The LEFT hand, sir!" But, he DID then extend the left hand.

I hope all goes well for you. Good luck, and have fun!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Well I only wanted to say that I MADE IT! :D I'll meet Tommy before the concert, I will be able to take autograph, phoptos and PLAY WITH HIM :D AAAAA I'm so happy! :D

Congrats on achieving your goal. It's great when a plan comes together.

If you play cool, you are cool.

Well I only wanted to say that I MADE IT! :D I'll meet Tommy before the concert, I will be able to take autograph, phoptos and PLAY WITH HIM :D AAAAA I'm so happy! :D

You're one lucky guitar player! Hope you have a great time and don't forget to report back to us little people...Have fun! :2thu:

Take care, Larryz

Archived