Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Key of Life

whitefang

My paper(The Detroit Free Press) informs me that Stevie Wonder will be performing the entire "Songs In The Key Of Life" LP LIVE later this month, and likely taking it on the road!

They also tried to claim that the LP was his "masterpiece", although I feel just about EVERY Stevie LP is a masterpiece!

I won't be able to make that concert, but DAMN, it sure would be something!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My paper(The Detroit Free Press) informs me that Stevie Wonder will be performing the entire "Songs In The Key Of Life" LP LIVE later this month, and likely taking it on the road!

I won't be able to make that concert, but DAMN, it sure would be something!

That's fantastic that he's doing that! Too bad you can't go, you're right, that sure would be something! :cool:

They also tried to claim that the LP was his "masterpiece", although I feel just about EVERY Stevie LP is a masterpiece!

The argument could be made either way. Songs In The Key Of Life IS a pretty amazing album, though, that has really stood up to the test of time.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I don't follow Stevie all that much but I will say he's always given great performances and wows the crowd every time he's on stage. One of the best singer/songwriter(s) of all time...and I love the way he puts his spin on any covers too!

Isn't She Lovely would be my pick on the Key Of Life... :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Archived